San Bernardino

by
posted on April 4, 2016
Current Time 0:00
Duration -:-
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time 0:00
 
1x

The terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif., put the nation on alert that evil people can strike at any time and in any place. Unfortunately, some self-serving politicians and celebrities took the tragedy as yet another opportunity to push do-nothing gun-control schemes.

Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom even invoked the phrase “Safety For All” to describe his ballot initiative to confiscate magazines of more than 10 rounds and conduct background checks for ammunition purchases. California already has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. When will it be enough? 

As California law enforcement lead a push against Newsom’s legislation, NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre has released a new video condemning a system that disarms common Americans while leaving the wealthy and powerful secure with their armed security teams. LaPierre says that the combination of gun control and insufficient funding for police is turning San Bernardino and California generally into a land ruled by predatory criminals. 

“Now violent gangs wage bloody turf wars every night,” LaPierre says. “They have all the guns they want, but law-abiding California citizens live in fear.” 

LaPierre believes that the state of California is becoming a place that caters only to the rich and the ruthless, with working- and middle-class residents who follow the law becoming increasingly disenfranchised.

“The elites and their families will always be protected; it’s the law-abiding, average Californians who face nightfall alone, with their faith and what’s left of their guns,” he said. 

Don’t miss this powerful defense of freedom on one of America’s most embattled frontiers. 

This video is available, along with a complete transcript, here.

Latest

Lipsey’s Ruger SP101
Lipsey’s Ruger SP101

Gun Review | Lipsey’s Ruger SP101

The size, configuration and versatility of this gun makes it a fine choice for self-defense.

Supreme Court Upholds ATF Rule on “Firearms,” Unfinished Receivers and Kits

The United States Supreme Court upheld a Biden administration gun-control rule.

More Change is Underway at the ATF

The Trump administration has already ushered in much needed change at the ATF, and this is another important move.

Trump Works To Rescind The Biden-Harris War On Gun Owners

President Trump signed a huge executive order earlier this year that, by its very name, protects the Second Amendment rights of Americans.

The Armed Citizen® March 29, 2025

True stories of the right to keep and bear arms

The Politically Incorrect Truth About Concealed Carry

The numbers don’t lie, and this latest release of data affirms a frequently overlooked truth.



Get the best of America's 1st Freedom delivered to your inbox.